PROCEDURE – PESTICIDE SPECIALIST
Pesticides and Wildlife
– Read the article and answer the questions.
Apply What You Read
– Complete the activity “Seepy Sandwich”.
Become an Expert – Pesticides
– How do pesticides affect the food web?
– Complete this activity and find out!
How Good Are You?
– Ask your teacher for a copy of the Pesticide Specialist test.
– Make sure all of the Pesticide Specialists in your group can pass the pesticide test with a grade of 80% or higher.
– Return to your Expert Team and teach the other members about pesticides. Make sure they understand what it is, how it happens, and the effects of bacteria on water, plants, and animals.
Other Expert Specialists are:
– Sedimentation Specialist
– Run-off Specialist
– Litter and Recreation Specialist
– Invasive Species Specialist
– Bacteria and Disease Specialist
– Pesticide Specialist