Ross Barnett Reservoir Initiative (RBRI) consists of a series of five plans that will provide measureable and meaningful improvements to water quality in the Ross Barnett Reservoir and its tributaries as it is implemented collaboratively. The five plans consist of the following:
• Comprehensive Education and Outreach Plan
• Comprehensive Monitoring Plan
• Comprehensive Protection and Restoration Plan
• Ross Barnett Reservoir Source Water Protection Plan
• Ross Barnett Reservoir Pathogen Source Assessment and Wastewater Management Plan
The Comprehensive Protection and Restoration Plan for the Ross Barnett Reservoir Watershed will serve as the framework for long-term, coordinated multiagency efforts to protect and restore water quality in the Reservoir and its watershed.